While we will look at any Fiction or Creative Nonfiction submission up to 7500 words, these words counts are our sweet spots.
If you poke at our sweet spots, we will love your bones forever.
● We want prose only. No poetry, please.
● Wait until you hear from us before you submit again.
● You may submit your work elsewhere, no problem.
● We shoot for a response time of 3-8 weeks.
● We’re kind about it, but genre fiction might find a better home elsewhere.
● Serials, illustrations, comics, etc.? Try us! Query email@example.com.
● We’d love for you to look around before submitting. Have at it.
● By submitting to us, if accepted, you grant us first electronic rights and non-exclusive archival rights.
● All submissions remain the intellectual property of the artist. Rights revert to author upon publication.
● We’d love if you’d credit us if your work first appeared here.
●Work previously published in print only welcome if in no violation of original rights.
● You’ll feel really good if you check out these kick-ass authors.
●Exposure to the website carries a small risk of radiation poisoning. We suggest wearing a lead apron while submitting.